With many houses going up on the market and with very few buyers interested, selling a home has become a herculean task for many homeowners. Besides, in today’s economy, some homes are remaining on the market for months. Consecutively, more and more people are selling their houses to professional home buyers. Furthermore, selling your house to a professional home buyer not only saves you time, but is also cost-effective, as you won’t have to pay to a real estate agent or spend a fortune on home staging. Whether you want to sell your house fast and be done with it or you are in a situation where you absolutely have to sell quickly, selling your home to a home buyer can be a great alternative.
Not to mention, when selling your house to a professional home buyer, the state of the house doesn’t matter. You don’t have to worry about repairing leaking taps and painting it. Read on to find out five reasons to sell your home to a professional home buyer.
1. You receive all the money from sale- One of the major benefits of selling your house to a professional home buyer is the fact that you receive all the money from the sale. Furthermore, when you sell a house through a real estate agent, you have to pay the commission and fees to the agent. However, selling directly to the professional home buyers helps you to bypass all the fees and save on the commissions of the agent.
2. Deal is closed quickly- Whether you are looking for a hassle-free or fastest way of selling a house, selling your property to a professional home buyer is your best bet. Furthermore, when you are selling a house using a real estate agent, you might need to wait for the bank to approve the loan of the buyer. Professional home buyers, on the other hand, have the money required for the purchase of a house. They don’t need a mortgage so they forego the mortgage application as well as the approval process. Needless to say, you’ll be able to close the deal and sell your home as quickly as possible.
3. No repair costs-Let’s face it, even if you’ve maintained your house well, if you sell it on the open market you’re probably going to need to make some repairs in order to appeal to buyers. Besides, you can putt off repairs and damage while you live there in order to deal with it later, but that won’t fly for buyers considering whether or not to buy the home from you. Furthermore, the best part about selling your house to a professional home buyer is that you are selling the house as-is. These companies will buy the house in its current condition for cash and not require anything else from you.
4. Minimize showing and inspection time-In a typical sales process, you may have to show a property many times before you even get one offer. However, when you sell your house to a professional home buyer, these companies can often make an offer after one visit and help you sell your house quickly.
5. Simple process- It goes without saying, that selling a house to a professional home buyer is simpler than selling a home using a real estate agent. All you need to do is make a call to a reliable and reputed professional home buyer. They would get some information about the property and visit to check it. Based on the inspection, they would provide a fair cash offer.
While these were some of the reasons to sell your house to a professional home buyer, there are many others, such as no home staging costs, no closing costs among many others. Whether you are in need of cash in the shortest time possible or want to sell a house fast that is difficult to sell, by selling it to a professional home buyer, you’ll be able to close the deal and sell your property in no time!
We write an entire article on Top 5 Tips to Sell Your House Fast. Check it out!