Let’s face it, selling a house in a traditional fashion is a complicated affair. With numerous parties involved, there is a ton of waiting, negotiating and pressure to satisfy buyers. Consecutively, more and more people are selling their houses to professional home buyers. Furthermore, selling your house to a home buyer will not only save you from the hassles of convincing the people to buy it, but it will also provide you with quick cash. Not to mention, selling a house to a professional home buyer is simpler than selling a house using a real estate agent. All you need to do is make a call to a reliable and reputed professional home buyer. They would get some information about the property and visit to check it. Based on the inspection, these professional home buyers would provide a fair cash offer. Besides, you can find a plethora of professional home buyers who will buy your house as-is.
Furthermore, when you plan to sell your house to a traditional buyer, you typically have to make some upgrades and changes before it goes on to the market. Professional home buyers, on the other hand, tend to buy houses in an as-is condition. Read on to find out five advantages of selling a house to a professional home buyer over a traditional buyer.
1. The sale process is faster- It goes without saying, that selling a home the traditional way can take a long time, even if you use a professional real estate agent. Furthermore, you will need to do a lot of paperwork and will need to compile a seller’s disclosure with details about your home, as well as have it staged for photographs, and this is before it even goes on the market. Even if you find a suitable buyer, they will generally take a lot of time to inspect your home and close the deal. On the other hand, professional home buyers are usually ready to buy in cash and close the deal immediately.
2. Save money- When compared to the cost of selling a home to a traditional buyer, selling a house to a professional home buyer can save you a fortune, as you won’t have to spend money on real estate agent’s commission, advertising among others. Furthermore, professional home buyers do not charge you fees for buying your house. You should not have any out of pocket expenses by selling to a professional home buyer and this advantage can be beneficial to a lot of homeowners.
3. Simple process- Selling a house to a professional home buyer is simpler than selling a home using a real estate agent. All you need to do is make a call to a reliable and reputed professional home buyer. They would get some information about the property and visit to check it. Furthermore, based on the inspection, they would provide a fair cash offer.
4. Fewer people involved- Generally, in a traditional sale, there are numerous parties involved namely mortgage lenders, real estate agents, and the buying and selling parties. Furthermore, more people means more opportunities for problems to arise. With a professional home buyer, there are only two parties involved: sellers and buyers. No lenders or no real estate agents, which significantly simplifies the sales process.
5. Minimize showing and inspection time- In a typical sales process, you may have to show a property many times before you even get one offer. However, when you sell your house to a professional home buyer, these companies can often make an offer after one visit and help you sell your house quickly.
While these were some of the advantages of selling a house to a professional home buyer over a traditional buyer, there are many others, such as sale is less likely to fall through, you get everything from the sale among many others.